Each new client begins with a blank slate void of any preconceived notions. The initial meeting is about 'you' - where the emphasis is placed on learning more about your current challenges, goals, and state of business. As the marketing plan unfolds, we implement a roadmap that serves as a guide to help us achieve your goals. The steps we use are as follows:
- SWOT - Compile your brand's Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
- KPI - Identify the Key Performance Indicators that are specific to your company's goals. Is it engagements, reach, leads, conversions, a combination of these or other elements?
- Segmentation and Targeting - To avoid wasting time and money, we rely on segmentation and A/B tests to determine what is working or not.
- Brand Position and Value Proposition - To elevate your brand, we highlight factors that separate you from your competitors. We emphasize your unique niche, a specific value or distinct advantages to your targeted audience.
- Engagement and Content Strategy - This will be multi-layered and vary according to the platforms used.
- Integration of Strategy - To provide consistency and clarity, we use a comprehensive plan.
Ready to partner with a marketing team that has a work philosophy where we first listen, then plan, implement and adapt? For a free consultation, contact us today!